Tuesday, August 31, 2010

mixed bag today

I had my follow up with my ob/gyn today. I was not expecting results back from the genetic testing but they were back. So he went over them and my heart broke in a million pieces again. What I have said before was confirmed. Our sweet baby was a girl and she was healthy. I can't even began to express what a mixed bag that it was to find out that we had a healthy baby that had no reason to die. I have spent the better part of the day crying, I wasn't prepared to hear the news so it was a jolt. Even though I knew she was healthy. My two thoughts all along was if it was a boy and/or something was wrong I would have been shocked. Where do we go from here? Well we work on healing our hearts. I would have been 20 wks today. She would have been moving inside me and I would have been enjoying this special time. Instead we have to work on conceiving again. Fortunately my ob office is truly the best and I am so thankful to have them for doctors. They are being very proactive with not only getting me pregnant asap but following us more closely not that they can control another loss but at least I will feel better. So clomid as soon as I get a period, if I havent had one by the 8 wk point they will give me progesterone to start it. Then prometrium and baby aspirin once I ovulate. If I am not pg in two cycles then I go in for a cyst check. I am just praying that this happens fast and we bring a live baby home with us.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment