Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rough day

My uncle's funeral service was this morning. Overall I did ok I was really sad for my mom and her family. My poor aunt has had so much on her plate losing her brother and husband within days of eachother. I was doing ok until the luncheon but then got so frustrated my uncle's great-grandson was just having a bad moment and his mother was just standing there ignoring him smoking a cigarette. Then my cousin came out and told her just leave him they had pictures to take and to go so the poor kid just fell apart I went and gave him a hug and held him for a minute and he calmed right down. It just made me sad to see a child suffering from the death of someone they loved and get no comfort. I have had one of those days with my emotions. I was looking at clothes and saw a sweet baby outfit and just cried I was so sad thinking that I wont have a baby to wear it with my girls. I wish this wasn't happening I feel so empty and each day is just another day to get through.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment