Monday, August 16, 2010

Survived another day

Well I overdid it and ended up bleeding a bit heavier then I have since the first day but it seems to have subsided pretty quickly. Tonight was the viewing for my Uncle George, lots of tears, my family knew about us losing the baby so there was a lot of crying over my angel as well as for my uncle. It was good to be able to talk about our loss and our pain and have family there to understand and I can honestly say that it was really strange to see such an outpouring of love and support from my mom's family considering the craziness that happened the last time we were all together. It really put them all in a different light and reminded me that when the chips are down, family really can be a blessing.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment