Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why?

Why do other people feel that they can dictate your grieving time? I have been dealing with other issues besides my grieving which has kept me in my bedroom. I would be out more if I could sit down for more time. Apparently my mother told Craig that in two more weeks she isn't going to allow me to stay in my bedroom. Seriously? Because she has the right to dictate that? UGH!! I am just flustered my staying in my room has nothing to do with losing the baby. It has to do with my physical abilities. Then she was talking about not doing both lunch and a movie tomorrow and I told her no that we were doing both still. My true thought is I just want it over with and don't want to stretch it out any longer its a miserable thought for me as it is so I want it over with. Why would I prolong it.

1 people left a comment!:

Gen

aw honey. i'm sorry. some people just don't get pain they can't see!

Post a Comment