Sunday, August 29, 2010

healing

Today was another good day. I am thankful for them for sure but in their own way they are difficult. I know healing doesnt mean forgetting but in a strange way it feels like it does in some way. The pain isn't so awful now and though I still have things that make it rough its not that overwhelming pain that I had when we first found out and the week after. I know it's ok but it doesnt feel ok. I don't know its a strange spot to be in. I also decided on a boys name today, funny how these things pop up. It, like Hope isnt one I would never chose but its one that is approiate. Jude it means Praise and Thanks and though we would never choose this we still give Praise and thanks for all that God gives us even this brief time with our angel.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment