Thursday, August 19, 2010

Negative test

I decided to see where things were beta wise, I knew it would be tough, positive test would mean that my body still had enough hcg in it to be picked up and the thought just was hard knowing I was no longer pregnant and my baby was no longer where they belonged. Negative meant it was truly over my body was void of anything that went along with being pregnant still, however at least negative meant the beginning of starting over so I was relieved to take it and have it come back negative. Its so difficult and today is just a bad day. I am not sure why but a lot of tears and sadness today Even talking about things isn't helping today and I hope its only a small bump in the road. I don't like feeling like this but I do understand that its ok to feel this way and its all a part of mourning our loss. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

1 people left a comment!:

COUNTRY MOM

Kim, Praying for you... You have been through a lot. I think of you often. I am here.

Post a Comment