Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today

Well today was my Aunt's husband funeral. It was a nice service but I have to say I am so glad to have it over with. This has been one of the most difficult times to go through. So much loss in such a short time. We didn't go to the luncheon today I couldnt do it. One of my aunt's grandchildren is pregnant and not just a little but hugely pregnant and I couldnt sit there and deal with seeing her hugely swollen belly knowing that her baby was alive and moving in her but mine is in a cold lab dead. I avoid looking at pregnant women in stores because I can glance away. I am doing a bit better today even with the situation at the funeral it was a tolerable day. We went to church this evening and it was long overdue. One day at a time.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment