Friday, August 20, 2010

Rough day

One step forward and two back. I am having a really difficult day and I don't know why. I just feel very sad today and can't shake it. Craig is working at his parents and I am home today with the kids. All normal things but just sad today. I was getting some change out of my change area of my pocket book and I found a piece of a pregnancy test wrapper from when I tested and tested and tested when I first found out I was pg. I just started crying. Something so small can cause such distress. I am supposed to be almost half way through my pregnancy instead I am waiting for a new one to began and I just miss my baby. Nothing can make this better right now and I just wish I could wake up from this and find that it was just a dream and not this miserable daily existence I am living.

1 people left a comment!:

Nikki

Sweetie, I am so sorry for the ups and downs you are going through. God is able. You are loved. Blessings to you, my friend.

Post a Comment