Friday, April 30, 2010

2 DPO

Psalms 118:14 (KJV)The LORD is my strength and song, and he has become my salvation. can we get an AMEN! What a neat verse and so true and I love that its Psalm 118. I think its fast becoming one of my favorite psalms besides 100 and 127. I am dealing with the crazies of prometrium again, boy does that stuff kick my butt, no other way to put it. It throws me in to a truly drugged state LOL I think maybe this stuff should be a pain killer it's quite the interesting drug. Though I know it doesnt cause this much problem for most but it sends me in to the land of the doped for a couple hours. Hence why I take it at night. So some goals in the two week wait. Number 1 hahahaha is to wait to test until the day I am due for my period. Second goal to work on getting the house clean and organized and be a better coridinator of all. Third is to keep up with our schedules better. So there is my two week wait goal list to keep me busy. LOL only 12 days to go

1 people left a comment!:

COUNTRY MOM

Love that verse. Praying you get a BFP soon. Much Love,

Post a Comment