Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Drugs or legit

Who knows! All I know is I am upset. I really am starting to think my mom is going to move. Yeah I know she is grown and has every right to move if that is what she wants to do. So why am I so upset? Well for one we are used to having her here. We come and go as we please but its been nice to know there is an adult in the house when we aren't here. Again fine we lived with it before and we will live with it if she leaves. I think my second issue the fact that we have painted, moved rooms etc because she IS here. If we knew she was planning on leaving we wouldnt have done some of the work we have done because we wouldn't leave the kids in the rooms their in. Third the water purifier we have, the HUGE cable bill oh just the little things that are what they are because she is here. I don't know I know it will be ok if she does move but I am just not ready for it yet. Ahhh what can I do? Craig says ask her but really so what? I mean she is grown, beyond grown so if she goes she goes. I just hate to turn everything back to normal and rearrange everything AGAIN to have her decide to come home. I am just out of sorts with it all. Can't decide if its the drugs or legitimate upset speaking. Ok done I have let it out, still don't feel any better but what can you do? NOTHING!

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment