Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sigh

Well in good news my paper is done! I can relax in the big picture and am looking forward to some just plain ole relaxation. Well not totally since I have to clean house seriously but hey thats alright! So I wish I had something fun or witty to say but not today. I am just waiting to ovulate. I have a gyn appt on the 27th for my yearly so I will be curious to see where he goes. I am guessing he is going to do a u/s when he realizes where I am in my cycle and see where I am follicle wise. I am not sure about a trigger shot as the only two times I have had them I responded poorly to them. I didnt ovulate for several days after I should have. So not sure that is the way I want to go, I can decide that when I get there I suppose.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment