Monday, April 26, 2010

Cd12

Tomorrow is Gyn day and I am getting closer to getting a positive on my opk so we will see what tomorrow brings. Lines are definitely getting darker so its a start. I am having that achey feeling going again so I am thinking probably by Friday on my own. I think I will get the first positive in the next day or two. I think Wednesday at the latest will be the first positive. Baby girl got moved out of the bedroom tonight and in to the big girls room. Should make this week easier and less inhibiting LOL nothing like having to spend time together with little miss in her crib right next to the bed. Busy week in general this week but I am committed to whatever it takes to get pregnant. I will update tomorrow as to what comes of the appt and the trigger shot. Still havent decided about that hmmmmmm guess tomorrow will be the deciding factor

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment