Tuesday, April 27, 2010

YAY!!!

LOL I wish it was a positive pregnancy test YAY alas it isn't its a positive OPK YAY! Anyhow just awesomely excited I can not tell you the last time I ovulated so early in a cycle LOL if I ever did it was long before I started keeping track so this is really cool news. Had my yearly today it was fine. Didn't want to do a follicle check which was a surprise he is usually not this hands off but hey I am cool with it. I expect to ovulate no later than day 15 which is makes me mega happy I haven't had a chance to have this short of a legitimate cycle oh EVER! Please pray that this is it and its a nice sticky bfp at the end of this cycle I am so done with all the garbage. Game plan is one more cycle on clomid then he wants to do some follicle check cycles. He wants to do a SA as well if I am not by the next cycle and I am just not so sure about that. We wont do and IUI so even if the results came back bad all it would change is well nothing. At that point I wouldnt do any drugs other than progesterone because who knows when and if it would happen. So thats it. Pray for it to be it and for a nice bfp. I am sure I will have some tales to share during the two week wait. Oh my breasts are tender this time, thats new. Ok so here we go again. Come on O.....

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment