Friday, April 2, 2010

WOAH Prometrium

Ok so I am whipped today! Have been cleaning like an insane person for days since the family will be here for Easter. I read somewhere that you should take your prometrium at night since it could cause drowsiness. I went to stand up and my whole world swayed, it was crazy, I could barely walk and then I went to make cookies and it was crazy, I put way to much flour in, had to go back and remake the wet mixture and in doing so I spilled the vanilla, dropped an egg, and barely got it together. All I can think of is the fact that I am way overtired has really thrown me off. Hopefully tomorrow will be abetter day with it, not sure I can handle feeling like I am in lala land for the next however many days, LOL hopefully a lot due to pregnancy;)

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment