Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not feeling it

Well I am not feeling like this is the month. I had horrible quality cm and wouldn't have even expected ovulation this week based on my normal symptoms vs what I had but I was pretty sure I was. Not anything I can do about it but wait and see and hope I am wrong. I start progesterone tomorrow I definitely ovulated sometime between yesterday evening and this afternoon. Took care of business properly and I guess time will tell I am officically in the countdown to test 14 days away. I am not sure if I will test before my period is due or not. LOL Of course I say that and well you know how that works out don't you? The actual getting to that point just never works out that way. Its virtually impossible NOT to test early well I suppose its not totally impossible some women who are trying always manage to wait but hey if your obsessive like me, well ummm it doesn't work. So LOL for my small group who I share this with right now. Pray for me I mean I obviously really want a BFP just don't want to set myself up for another crappy outcome.....

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment