Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

I love church! I love our new church home it is so wonderful and I am so thankful to have found a place to feel so at home at. I had said I would still baptize whatever baby's we have in the Methodist church but I don't think that we will do that. I still have to talk to Craig and we have plenty of time to decide the dedication service after our baby is born isn't until Oct 23rd so we have plenty of time to decide since we don't baptize them until they are four mos old anyhow which would mean Thanksgiving time. I am only torn because I love the individualness of the baptism at St Pauls though I know its rare since many churches are to large to do one on whatever date the parents want, it has always been something we have had with St Pauls. However the ceremony and blessings were so awesome at our church that it feels right, its hard though because this will be the first baby that we haven't baptized which means that all the others will have baptism pictures in the same dress etc, though I suppose we could still do pics in the dress/outfit either way. Anyhow I know I am ahead of myself but it's just another thing that I have been thinking about since we are in a new church family. I am doing well baby wise. Nauseous etc so all that is well. No more spotting and all seems calm. I feel good about things and did until the gush but I firmly believe that we are meant to bring this baby home. I haven't had any bad feelings this time which I have had with my m/c's and Hope. I am often praying that God gives me the guidance and opens my heart to hear him in regards to this so there are no surprises but I believe that this baby is meant to be a live baby coming home to live with our family. Continuing to keep the faith.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment