Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One more person

If one more person tells me guess what I am pregnant I am going to scream. I swear I have been through this before when ttc but obviously not like this and its just not the easiest thing to go through. Of course I am happy for them because I view every baby as a blessing but seriously??? I am trying so hard to take a breath with it all and know God has his perfect timing but sometimes it just well SUCKS!!! Follicle check on Thursday no clue what that will bring. I have a feeling we will be upping the clomid next month I am not responding as well I should be and that is frustrating. Though I have to say my wonderful husband is still a rock and I am so blessed to have him right now, he is my greatest cheerleader and I am so thankful for him

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment