Saturday, November 6, 2010

Letter to Hope- 3 months now

Dear Hope,
Its so hard to believe its been three months since we found out that God called you home and you were gone. Sometimes it feels like an eternity and other days it feels like it was yesterday. I miss you so much my sweet baby girl. You looked like your sisters and I was so excited to see what you would look like. I am sure you would have had dark hair and hazel eyes like Jacob and Evan and well of course your daddy. I couldn't wait to have you here with us and to watch you grow. Instead we mourn your loss. I know that God is taking such good care of you and loving you while I can't. I know he chose me to mother you and I was your perfect mother even if it was for a short time. I am thankful that you grew in me sweet baby girl and you will never be forgotten. Always in my heart, now and forever always.

Love mommy

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment