Tuesday, November 16, 2010

12 dpo on my book anyhow

So day 12 and I woke up this morning to a bfp. Yep it was positive, now to just watch for it to get darker though I totally expect it will. I have a good feeling about this and all I can do now is put it in God's hands, in the end he is the one who this all belongs too. My baby, my fears and my anxiety. So friends pray for me

1 people left a comment!:

L

So very excited for you, dear friend. Just remember,
"Before a heartache can ever touch my life,
it has to go through Your hands.
And even though I, I keep asking why, I keep asking why...
No matter what, I'm going to love you
No matter what, I'm going to need you
*I know that you can find a way to keep me from the pain, but if not, if not I'll still love you, no matter what."

Praying for you and your precious blessing.

Post a Comment