Thursday, December 2, 2010

busy week

I have had a crazy week, worked two days that I wasn't scheduled for. Boy has is my body revolting by the end of the day, its not like when I started working and my feet were dying. Its my back and ribs that hurt now. It just starts to ache and hurt by the end of the day. Other than that things seem to be ok. I am having that early achey stretchy feeling and it actually is starting to get uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach which is shocking I never have problems this early with that. A bit crazy. Just counting down until my next appt 18 days to go. Prayerful for good news. God has been so good to us that I have nothing but calmness right now. I keep thinking about the words from the song Breath of Heaven the chorus is
Breath of heaven
Hold me together
Be forever near me
Breath of heaven
Breath of heaven
Light up my darkness
Pour over me your holiness
For you are holy
It gives me such peace.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment