Thursday, November 11, 2010

6 dpo

How do we survive all of this waiting seriously? It is such a battle trying to conceive but one that many of us wage in hopes of being blessed. So 8 more days until AF should be here and 6 more till I can technically test. I am not sure if I will test early this month I say this and always seem to cave but who knows this has been such a rollercoaster month. Working helps but I have to tell you I am getting a little blah with that too. I have so much to do at home that work feels like its interfering and of course to some extent well it is. Praying that it's this month otherwise going to my niece Amanda's wedding starts to get called in to question and not sure if we will be able too, because getting pregnant anytime in the next three months Dec, Jan and Feb kinda nixes the Alaska trip but we won't wait either we both just want to be pg and blessed again.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment