Friday, November 5, 2010

I believe in miracles

It has been all I have thought today. Our God is an awesome God and there is no question of his power. After my discouragement last night I decided to take an OPK anyhow call it habit, well much to my shock ok not really because the u/s results weren't totally making sense, anyhow I got a :) I was so excited!!!!! Then I got a postive on the clearplan monitor today. I knew it!!!!! I am actually ovulating and on day 14-15 earlier than last month!!!! I do believe in miracles, I do, I do! Here I was told not to hold my breath about ovulating today or tomorrow and look what is happening! I am just in awe, I had been having symptoms of ovulation but thought surely they are right after all they can SEE what is going on. Well apparently not everything because God is definitely in this! Feeling so blessed and praying that this is yet another sign that this might be the month for us to be blessed again. God our father thank you so much for your blessings and steadfast love. AMEN:)

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment