Saturday, November 20, 2010

John 14:14

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. What a powerful message. God is so good and his blessings abound. I am so excited about being pregnant. I can't wait for my first ob and scan to see our little one. I just have such a great feeling about this pregnancy and am so happy to have my OB practice for my care. I have so many wonderful friends praying for us and this blessing and I am so thankful for all of them. I can't wait to be able to share with everyone the wonderful news but that is in time. Looking foward to the coming mos. LOL though I keep thinking UGH July! LOL but thats ok I love summer and its not a bad time to have a baby either:) I did have an interesting experience today that reminded me that even with this new blessing on board, I still desperately miss Hope. We were at a birthday function and I heard my MIL talking to my SIL's friend about their upcoming baby in May which is only two mos sooner than I am due and ti was still difficult to hear. I know I am pregnant but losing Hope was such a major thing that happened to us that I realize its still so on the surface of my emotions and feelings. I think its going to be an emotion filled pregnancy. Not that I should expect anything less but it definitely made me realize it even more.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment