Thursday, November 25, 2010

Well

I am not sure how this is going to go. I was sitting down on my laptop last night and all of a sudden I felt very wet, ran to the bathroom and my pj bottoms were soaked in a brown discharge when I wiped I got a ton and when I got in the tub it was enough still to be in the bathtub. I am not sure what it means and I am trying to be hopeful but its hard when you see it knowing generally it isn't a good sign. I am supposed to work tomorrow and Saturday I am calling off for both days. I am not going to go to work in the middle of miscarrying, no job is worth that to me. If they let me go then we will make it. God is our ultimate provider and I know it will be well. I will call my dr's office tomorrow morning and go from there. It's all in his hands in the end. I am prayerful that this pregnancy will continue. Though scared.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment