Friday, October 1, 2010

Blah

I am having one of those days, they seem to be creeping up a lot more right now and I am not sure why. I supposed it really is simple, I miss my baby something terrible right now. I should be nice and pregnant with a beatuiful round belly and feeling my sweet baby girl kicking in my stomach. As I shop for Elliana and Isabella I should be shopping for our new baby girl as well. Instead I am waiting for a bracelet to come in the mail to wear in her memory and a cemetary to call to tell me her ashes are ready. It just isn't fair! As I tell my kids though life isn't fair and what can we do about it? NOTHING! So I just pray that things will get better and my heart won't hurt so much and that we will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy next time.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment