Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So therapy

So I started therapy, this was week two. One of the things that has weighed on my mind is what to do when I get pregnant again. I just dont even know how to deal with it. I mean I will be excited but I am terrified. My safety net has been pulled out from under me with the loss of Hope. Where do I go from here? I have been working on how to deal when I am pregnant again. Two things that have come to mind to help me. First is that Craig is going to have to attend appts with me for a LONG time. Second is the schedule for appointments. The other thing that I struggle with is sharing the news. For me now there is no good period to do it. We shared in a normal time and we lost her after. Af is due Saturday and well I just don't know. Last month I was sure that I wasn't this month I want to be hopeful but I am afraid to be. What a rollercoaster.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment