Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5 wks today

It is hard to believe its five weeks today since my procedure that took my lifeless sweet baby from my body. I think that I tend to forget these days are coming and then something comes up and I get reminded like a cold rain that my sweet baby girl is gone and I am left starting over. I think that this one is probably one of the harder weeks because I am just finishing my period and it is another stark reminder that I don't have my baby growing inside me and I am empty. I just pray that we are blessed again soon each day that passes is starting ot be a bit of a struggle again and I hate this pain. I just want a full uterus again and to smell a fresh new baby's head, my new baby's head. Just hope it's soon.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment