Sunday, October 17, 2010

7 or 8 dpo

Depends on how you count it. I ususally count it right from the first day since I seem to ovulate the same day that I get the positive and I am pretty sure I ovulated early on Sunday as I was so close to a positive last Saturday. I dont know if its a go this month or not. I don't feel like it is but who knows. I am preparing for it to be negative and preparing to deal with it again. Two of my dear friends who are ttc both got AF this month and a new friend got BFP which I feel like it puts me out. However I know that even though its only 20% chance each cycle I can't help but think those aren't horrible odds. I mean 1 in 5 is that really all that bad? I don't think it is really LOL I am always looking for a silver lining though. Anyhow I am thinking I will test Thursday and see what happens. Hopeful and prayerful that it is this month. I just don't like the whole process and honestly it brings me one month closer to Hopes due date and that is a whole emotional can of worms in itself.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment