Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wasn't posting today

I hadn't planned on posting today but opened my blog anyhow and when I saw my Bible verse I decided I should. The verse was; Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Hebrews 11:1 (KJV). This is also the verse that remains in my signature. I had also been listening to With Hope by Steven Curtis Chapman at the time. Little angel message. Tomorrow is Pregnancy and Infant loss remeberance day. We will be lighting a candle from 7-8pm in honor not only of Hope and angles of ours that went before her. I am 5dpo today and no real clue as to what this month will bring. It's hard to even began to judge at this point but we will take whatever comes. Praying for a positive but well it will be what it will be. Please remember all baby's lost to soon tomorrow and light a candle in honor of them.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment