Friday, October 22, 2010

changes

Well I am finding another purpose. God is moving in me. I know what I need to do. I am changing the name of my blog to beyond Hope. Not in the sense that I am beyond hope but the sense that there is something past this pain and there will be for others. After the pain things change and we move forward, we (those who have had losses) can never get over the loss of a child but there is still something beyond the pain. In my case there is something beyond Hope that is waiting for me and in all situations a future to live. There is a lot more that I am aiming to do but right now their just ideas and I know that there is so much more that I have to figure out to do what I feel like I am being called to do. God is so good and right now I am praying that God shows me the way.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment