Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wonderful appointment


Well Monday I had my sequential screening u/s and the baby looked really great. The nuchal measurement was within normal range by a great number and bob is growing really well. I am still a bit nervous but truly starting to feel confident that this baby is coming home with us alive and healthy. Still not totally sure what we are having but my girl feelings are starting to slide to boy, we will know soon enough, I am still having mixed feelings about a boy but I will take whatever God gives us. I am starting to fall back in to God's decision and that makes me feel good its another step in healing. Here is Bob at 12 wks 2 days by my calculations, LOL I think next time I will ask for an official what date should I be using due date?

2 people left a comment!:

Anonymous

Bob is so cute! Glad things are going well. When is your next ultrasound? I am anxious to hear if Bob is a boy or a girl!

Anonymous

Hey Kristi its on Monday, the following one will be Feb 14 and we should be able to find out then Bob's official gender LOL.

Post a Comment