Saturday, January 8, 2011

Phew....

So far so good, still another week before my next ultrasound I have started to have some emotional melts and at first started to panic but realized that I am sure its all the things surrounding the time right now. Hope has been gone for five months the anniversay passed two days ago. Then my section date would have been Tuesday and my due date the following week on the 18th. My next u/s is the 17th the day before her due date, so there is just a lot of emotional thing things going on. I can't wait to see little bob again and know that he or she is growing and ok. 5 more weeks and we will be past the point that Hope died so I am just prayerful this time passes fast and continues to go as well as I expect it too.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment