Monday, January 3, 2011

10 wks 2 days and appointment



Playing catch up. First I feel awesome! Very little m/s and just sore and tender breasts. I am still in regular clothes at first it freaked me out a bit but I keep reminding myself I have lost enough weight to make my clothes fit longer and better then they have the previous two pregnancies. Fortunately my appt today helped confirm that all is well! Steph was able to do an abdominal u/s. When she first put it on I started to worry a minute and Steph must have seen it on my face and in my voice because she immediately reassured me that all was fine and then we saw baby moving everywhere, all over the place such a busy little one. It was amazing to see the growth in two weeks. My next appt is scheduled for two weeks and its also the sequential testing, I am so thankful for the biweekly u/s's but I am feeling really good about this baby, I will work at updating more. Just been crazy busy. Here are Bob's most recent pics.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment