Saturday, January 15, 2011

steps, little steps

I was looking at my waiting blog and boy that hurt a little. I am getting closer to being able to archive it and say another good bye. Restarting waiting has been weighing on my mind a lot. This part of my blog has so much to it and so much of my pain and it's going to be hard to start freash. The fact is though, this blog has a bigger life to take on then just mine, Hope's or even Bob's. This is the foundation for what is to come with Beyond Hope the organization. I am still working on finding what I need to do to get this ball moving but once I am not working it is going to be one of the high priority items on my list. I think this is so important and losing Hope has truly brought me to the need to help so I need to get that moving so I can help other women who are going through what I went through. I feel called to do this and I pray that God gives me the wisdom and guidance to be a light to someone else in their time of darkness and loss.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment