Saturday, September 11, 2010

smiley face=ovulation

Well I am ovulating, I got pg with Evan first time out so who knows. I will not be surprised if I don't but what a blessing it would be for sure. We will see though and I am ok with whatever happens. At least I know in 14-16 days my period will start or I will get a positive pregnancy test. Both things I can live with. I debated doing it now but we bd'd yesterday so really its already there and we don't use protection anyhow. Honestly I don't know that I would have abstained either way so only time will tell. It's in God's hands. I feel good about the time frame too I have had 4 plus weeks for my lining to build and I have been medicating all this time too so all good things. Here we go again on the ttc roller coaster. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment