Monday, September 27, 2010

CD4

5 technically as it is after midnight but well whatever right? Rough day today, I was really missing Hope today, I am sure a lot of it had to do with the fact that we were at a funeral for Craig's great Aunt Lillian she wasn't that old only 73 and at the end of the graveside service we were all given carnations to place on the casket I ended up with a pink one and had to trade my niece for her yellow one, the pink one was just too much for me to do. On the way home I thought about the weekend, I would have been 25 wks tomorrow, I only know because of my cousins wedding, I had time and time again figured out how pregnant I would be when she got married and how exciting it would be, so then the funeral slammed it all back in my face. just making me so much more touched by losing Hope than I had been for a couple weeks. Add my period and clomid in the mix and lets just say not the best emotional day to have had. I was thinking about something the other day regarding the day Hope died and something came to me, I will share in another post but I found it really intresting/ironic etc..

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment