Thursday, March 11, 2010

negative test

Well after some spotting last night I decided to test today and much to my disappointment the test is negative so I am pretty sure that its a do over yet again. Calling the doctor and letting him know I am having break through spotting and see where he wants to go from here especially being that were heading in to the weekend and what if I need scripts etc to start clomid again. So I will call tomorrow let them know and go from there. December baby again? LOL NOT my favorite month to have a baby but hey if that is what it is to be then thats what it is to be. Hoping it's soon, the waiting is so darn frustrating, though I know it shouldnt be I am not exactly a spring chicken anymore. I just wish it was as easy as Isabella and boom surprise, I was pregnant! I will add when there is something to add. Time, time, time.....

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment