Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 16

Really not a lot today. Still just waiting, body changes are happening so I am pretty sure I should ovulate in the next week. Clomid is definitely bringing ovulation on sooner and stronger. So the lp should be longer again, so just have to get the timing right. It feels like a good month LOL I have a couple friends who believe this is the month, and I don't think I noted earlier in my writings this cycle if I ovulate when I think I should then I will be do Christmas day, wouldnt that just be the neatest thing. Conceived on Easter and born on Christmas:) Of course that wouldn't likely be the case since I would have a section a couple weeks before but the thought just makes me smile. So praying for the next week to pass quickly, of course it will since I am getting ready for Easter here with all the family but still I really don't like the wait time and then the two weeks after that, thank goodness one will be taken up with having my sister here:)

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment