Wednesday, March 10, 2010

11dpo or 12

LOL Whatever! Fertility friend has it as 12 I say 11 anyhow... I have been having lots of early cramping like period cramping and diarrhea. I just don't know what to think and am bracing myself for a BFN though I know I am going to be very disappointed if it is. I really do hate "trying" it just is so overwhelming. I LOVED how I got pg with Isabella and was totally amazed that I was pg and it was just so well simple. I just don't know. I wish I remembered how it was with Elliana I remember the basics like we had been trying and it was my fourth cycle after my miscarriage but I really don't remember anything much leading up to it other than thinking it wasn't the month, so I must not have been having many symptoms at that point. Anyhow I will probably test on Saturday and if it's negative stop the progesterone so my period can come. I am just really hopeful that it isn't negative... Still waiting 3 more days till testing again.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment