Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today

::sigh:: Why do our bodies have to be such mysteries? Nothing today but tons of EW CM. Tried to research and got no where really. I wish I had a clue but of course its just a wait and see. I am fighting so hard not to wean Isabella but I keep reminding myself that, that would be selfish that this time isn't about me still and what I want its about that baby that's sleeping in her bed who still needs her mommy's milk and that attention. Add to the fact that I would be broken hearted if I did wean and then for whatever reason didn't get pg and I had ceased that relationship prematurely and then didn't have another one. Now I know the odds of that are not high but still it is something that weighs heavily on me. So I still wait and wonder when I will get a postive test or a period. Either welcome!

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment