Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 10

Waiting for O. My body is already changing in prepartion for it. I am kinda surprised and think I might actually ovulate before day 18. After Elliana I didn't until like day 28 my norm is about day 18 so this is kinda strange to feel the changes start to occur already. Time will tell.

2 people left a comment!:

COUNTRY MOM

Kim, Praying you will conceive soon. This month is my "Off" month. Praying for January to be my month to conceive. It's getting hard to wait... Thank You for being a part of my blog and allowing me to be a part of yours. You are such a great friend. I look forward to this next year and hope we can be pg together again. Love you lots:) Audrey

Love your new blog look;)

waiting for another blessing

I sure hope so to Audrey:) I am so glad to have you to go through this with as well. Praying for you too!
Hugs
Kim

Post a Comment