Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Maybe God's timing after all

I guess this is a time will tell sort of thing. I checked the old test I took and was surprised to see a line. Well if anyone comes across this blog its common knowledge about evaporation line on every ttc board known to man. However with this particular brand I have never had one occur, the test I have sitting from a month ago is still as negative as negative can be but this one has a very faint clear line. The test I took yesterday that had convinced me to be a whiner has the start of a line as well. I plan on testing again over the weekend to see what happens but I am thinking that I could have a surprise on my hands after I had just started to think that I was going to have to wait. I will be saying a prayer tonight that God has given me this gift.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment