Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another day another...

pregnancy test. Nope not today I refuse! I am going to make myself crazy so I have sworn off testing until Tuesday or maybe even a bit longer. Reason being I still don't know what the spotting was, for all I know it could have been an egg releasing which means that I would not be more than a few days past implantation of course that doesn't solve the whole drama of the lines etc. Whatever! Let's see symptoms; I am moody as all get out, really bad, everything makes me snappy, I cry at stupid stuff even the little stuff and I just am not feeling myself at all in the emotions dept, Sugar issue the other day with a donut, nausea still, sore breasts a bit, the breast lines. consptipation, ** note on the later two not sure if I had the lines still or not, I hardly look at my boobs since their covered often like 24/7 except when I bathe. Constipation not totally unusual but haven't had it for awhile! Anyhow just going to keep blogging and waiting. Sorry about the TMI but since its mine only at this point and who would read but other women who know how fun all this is, I can share:)

1 people left a comment!:

COUNTRY MOM

Wanted to Thank You so very much for sharing your new blog with me. I feel blessed to be a part of this special journey with you. It will be extra special if we can share pregnancies together again.

I can't quit testing lol...

Post a Comment