Friday, December 11, 2009

Ho Hummmm

Yeah thats how I feel. No answers still. No period, haven't tested. Definitely still having symptoms, but is it IPS or for real:) Tuesday is the next day I am willing to test. I am glad I am doing this though wish I would have started some time ago. I have been trying to remember when I started slowing Elliana's nursings down because it would help to get a guage on when I can expect things to happen etc. Well I do know I slowed Isabella down between 11-12 mos so at least this will document that. Were nursing 1-3 times a day depending, the last few have only been once. I don't want to wean her yet because I think its very important to keep nursing her, for her. Once I do get pregnant I will be less concerned about preventing her from nursing to much. We were discussing my symptoms on one of my loops and I realized something there have only been two times since I had Alex that I have had a period before getting pregnant when nursing. Benjamin is the first time and Isabella the second. So who knows maybe that bodes well. just waiting for the minutes to pass

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment