Monday, December 7, 2009

Frustrating

I have been battling this lack of knowledge the last few weeks. My body is starting to return to a cycle or I think it is but its not being very forthcoming with it. First I had all this crazy discharge that if I had an cervical change I might have been able to equate it to ovulation but I didn't so I didn't. Then last week I had one time when I went to the bathroom that I had a little spotting and a drop of bloody discharge lots of cramping and bloating so I thought Ok period is coming yay. Nope! Now waiting and thought maybe the drop was implantation, nope negative test so here I sit. Crabby, crampy and still bloaty and plain ole MOODY! I am so ready for another one. I know that in the end its ALL in God's hands and his infinite timing but we are still human and fall to the big annoyances of it not happening in our time. Hopefully soon I will get a period.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment