Thursday, May 13, 2010

POS addict and more


Ok so.. I forgot how addicting it is to pee on that stick and see those two lines come up. I won't share out of embarrasement how many tests I have taken I mean after all I am posting some so it is somewhat obvious but I will let your mind wander as to whether there are more. Oh and Yes, yes it is all coming back to me now. I so am not fond of the first trimester. I forgot how moody and mean I get and how often I just am intolerant of everyone and everything. Not my favorite time in that sense, I feel so bad for my poor kids living with dr jekell and mr hyde. Nausea is still here LOL well it should be anyhow so it is what it is. I am ok accept eating and then it really so far is more of a ok time to stop eating this just isnt sitting right. Not bad in the tired department which is good but we will see how that is in a week or so. Ummm losing weight right now but no biggie I have plenty to lose. Other then that, just waiting for that first ob appt.

0 people left a comment!:

Post a Comment