Monday, May 10, 2010

12 DPO BFP



Well much to my surprise I got a BFP this afternoon. I am a bit shocked to say the least since I thought no way was this the month after the horrible CM etc. I caved and tested today because the dr gave me a script for a med that I wasn't sure if it was safe to take in pregnancy. So I figured I would test and see what the results were and go from there regarding taking the med. So I tested and got a BFP, checked the med and found out it was a class C so nope, none of that med. Hopefully I will feel better soon. A friend suggested extra strength mucinex so that is what I will do along with the inhaler etc which is safe. So far I feel good about this. For the most part I seem to have an idea from early on whether it's a keeper or not and so far I haven't been wrong. Praying so very hard that this is it and all will go perfectly.

1 people left a comment!:

COUNTRY MOM

Kim, Congratulations !!! I am so happy for you. You are due on Jan. 18th 2011... If I am correct?:) I can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey. I am so happy. How are you feeling? Congratulations again:) Blessings, Audrey

What did the family say???

Post a Comment