Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 11 dpo

Can you believe I have made it through the day without testing? A miracle for sure! In my little mind I was going through the usual well wouldn't it be perfect to find out on Mother's day? How exciting that would be. Then my real brain kicked in and said first dummy it would totally ruin it for you if the test was negative. Second you said you were waiting till Tuesday it's two more days man up and deal with it. So that is what I am doing. Two days won't kill me and on Tuesday when the test is negative I can just not take the prometrium that night and wait for AF to show. LOL Perfect. Well all in all its been a great mothers day I have been blessed and had a great day so what more could I really ask for today? BFP? Sure that would be totally awesome but frankly its been a wonderful day even without one.

2 people left a comment!:

COUNTRY MOM

Kim, I have been thinking about you. Praying often for you also. I pray you get a BFP on Tues. I could never wait to test lol.

Glad you had such a good day. I am always here for you my friend. Love you lots, Audrey

oh, Love your new blog look too:)

COUNTRY MOM

Happy Mothers Day !!! Lots of Love, Audrey

Post a Comment