Tuesday, May 11, 2010

13 dpo

Crappy test this morning with the clearblue early. So of course now you know I will be off to get more tests. What's a girl to do? LOL I suppose go to the dr and get a beta but I really don't want to go through that. I will take a test again today with a different brand and go from there, I do hate this. I suppose the good is I still feel good about this time, the bad is I think it will be a lot harder if this goes wrong. So here we go again on this roller coaster ride

2 people left a comment!:

COUNTRY MOM

Kim, I would go to the Dr. and get your 1st Beta today. Then you will know tomorrow how it is. Then if you get your second one drawn on Thurs. you will know Fri. and not have to wait and wonder all weekend. So many prayers being said for you and your blessing. Praying high betas and a healthy blessing. Thinking of you,

waiting for another blessing

Thanks Audrey my OB is awesome and they will do it stat I will have the results the within a few hours after having the lab. I got two more positive tests this afternoon so I am feeling fine about it. I will call in the morning for the progesterone though

Post a Comment